Last updated: July 19, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect different types of information, including:
- Personal data, such as your name, email address, and phone number, when you fill out our forms or contact us.
- Information about your use of our services, like your browsing history, the type of device you’re using, your IP address, or other unique identifiers.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the collected data for various purposes including:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Links to Other Websites
7. Contact Us
Your acceptance of these terms: By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.