Vancouver. Two sides of a famous city.
Vancouver is a great city that attracts so many people. And, of course, it has a lot to offer. It combines ocean, mountains, and urban area so well that becomes one of the favorite places for many visitors and residents. In case if picked this city as your next living destination, it would be a nice choice.
But let’s be real, all the cities have their pros and cons. That is why we would like to list a few of them below to help to decide if this place right for you. moving from Vancouver
Pros: moving to Vancouver
– First and the best advantage is that Vancouver has been one of the top 5 most livable cities in the world for a while.
– It is a perfect place for outdoorsy people. It offers amazing variety of hikes in city and nearby.
– Two world-renowned ski resorts just in two-hour drive distance. It is only up to you which one to pick – Whistler Village or Blackcomb.
– Winter in Vancouver is a mild winter. It barely goes below 0 degrees during that season. This makes you not bother much about winter clothes.
– Multi-cultural city. As the it is so diverse, everyone would find their-selves comfortable. Racism or cultural discrimination pretty much doesn’t exist in Vancouver.
– Immensely low crime rate. Isn’t it great to live in a safe area? moving to Vancouver moving from Vancouver
Cons: moving from Vancouver
– High cost of living. Lets face it, housing and rent in this city make us wonder, if we really want to live in it. Pretty much every aspect of life is not cheap. This makes it the worst con.
– Public transportation is not the best. SkyTrain is quite good, but it doesn’t cover enough ground. Having a car is one of a must-haves, though traffic could be exhausting time to time as well. moving to Vancouver