Talk about moving across the country! Alberta is a western province, while Ontario is an eastern province. Moving from one to the other means crossing via two different provinces in between; Manitoba and Saskatchewan. That’s is a four-hour flight or over 24-hours of non-stop driving! Alberta to Ontario Moving Services
How Different is Ontario from Alberta?
Ontario is ahead of Alberta by two hours. Besides that, some things are the same; some are very different. The good news is that you can still get your Timmy’s coffee and Timbits in both provinces. You’re still going to be driving on the right side of the road. Everyone will still be speaking English, mostly anyway. And the currency is the same, although much of our shopping is done with credit cards now.
You might have guessed that both provinces are cold. This is Canada after all! Comparatively, Alberta is usually much colder than Ontario, but it has more sunny days. Economy-wise, Ontario is much more diverse, while Alberta is still pretty much a resource-based economy.
Both provinces have amazingly beautiful scenery, but you will not get as many huge mountains in Ontario compared to Alberta. Wildlife is more varied in Alberta too. You definitely do not need to worry about bear sprays in Ontario! Alberta to Ontario Moving Services
How Difficult is it to Move from Alberta to Ontario, or vice versa?
It does not matter if you are moving across the globe, across the continent, or even across the city. Preparation is vital! It makes a difficult move smooth, regardless of the season. So, how do you prepare for an inter-province move?
- Start preparing early, make a list of all tasks related to moving and create a realistic plan. Then, stick to it!
- Hire a reputable moving company and purchase moving insurance.
- Inform and update your doctors, kid’s schools, vets, utilities, banks and subscription services. Don’t forget your friends and family!
- Organize your stuff, cull out things you don’t want, and start packing!
Inter-province Move with Real Estate Movers. Alberta to Ontario Moving Services
- Our movers and drivers are experienced and trained for long-distance travel.
- Our trucks come in different sizes and equipped with the bells and whistles to meet all your travel needs.
- Your belongings will be carefully wrapped in plastic and quilted pads to avoid scratches or dents while transportation. Special liners to protect your floor from any damage while loading or unloading.
- Your items will be unloaded into the room you need them to be. Less stressful unpacking! Alberta to Ontario Moving Services
So, do not hesitate. Call us today for a quote! Alberta to Ontario Moving Services